- It was established through the proclamation no. 11/1995 E.C.
Year of Establishment
- It was established in January 1993 E.C.
The office would aspire to make Addis Ababa to be a model city in Africa through the provision of quality service of anti-HIV/AIDS; having a society who tolerates the consequences of the prevalence disease; and preventing the city’s inhabitants from being caught by HIV/AIDS by the year 2012 E.C.
Create productive citizens who keep themselves from HIV/AIDS and free from effect by providing a diversified and overall services of HIV/AIDS through the participation of the society and stakeholders.
- Providing a better service
- Working by trust & knowledge
- Alert for change
- Binding for a professional ethics
- Helping to HIV/AIDS patients is our primary concern.
Head of the office
Name: Ato Tadese Atlabachew
Telle: 0911 20 80 55
Number of Employees