Addis Ababa City Cobblestone Project Coordination Office
It was established through the proclamation no. 24/2002 E.C
Year of Establishment
It was established in November 01/2002 E.C.
The office would aspire to make Addis Ababa city to be beautiful and decorated with cobblestone by properly utilizing the resources of the environment, creating strong enterprises, and alleviating poverty and unemployment.
- Providing fast service to activators especially by giving trainings to youths and women and enable them to grasp enough knowledge and awareness.
- Ensuring a sustainable and participatory cobblestone development by interactively participating stakeholders.
- Construct roads, which keep their level, with the acquired knowledge by transferring cobblestone technology and create strong enterprises.
- Alert for change
- Providing a better service
- Guiding and working by trust and knowledge
Head of the Office
Name – 10
Female – 8
Sum – 18