Joomla TemplatesBest Web HostingBest Joomla Hosting

A.A Administration Housing development project Office

Addis Ababa City Administration Housing Agency

 

Head: Ato Abebe Negatu

Major Services:

  • Register and administer houses owned by the City Administration and submit a study conducted on the system to privation these houses and implement upon approval.
  • Facilitate the provision of infrastructure and social services for newly built-up areas in collaboration with the appropraite organs.
  • Create favorable conditions, in collaboration with respective organizations, to fullfill basic infrastructural and social services in housing development sites.
  • Encourage cooperatives and non governmental organization to involve in housing development activities and provide them technical assistance.
  • Construct model houses, promote and provide assistance to low cost houses.
  • Conduct a study to obtain housing finance and other forms of assistance, for housing development of low income groups, from internal and external sources and implement upon approval.
  • Involve itself in housing development activities with private developers.

The Agency is organized with two departments, Publics House Management Department (three teams) and Housing Development Department (two teams). It has also ten Service Units, Housing Transfer Offices at Sub-City level. However even of the approved organizational structure of the Agency is supposed to accommodate 38 professional staff as well as (2 secretaries and 3 drivers).it is mainly involves in transferring houses constructed under the housing development program of the city administration.

Based on this 32000 units including studio, one bed room, two bed room, three bed room and commercial units, are allocated to beneficiaries who are selected from the total registered 453000 home seekers by lottery, displaced residents for any development undertakings, auction for commercial purpose and some special considerations. 30% of the units are reserved for women headed families who have also equal chance to compute for the remaining 70% of units.

The studio and one bed room units are transferred at subsidized price (up to 70% less than the market price), and long term payment basis.

 

Contact:

Addis Ababa City Administration Housing Agency

Location: Municipality Building, 1st floor.

Tel: +251-111-57-82-46

 

 
English (United Kingdom)
Addis looks like
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa
  • Addis Ababa